We are a COVID-19 vaccination provider
Health Matters Medical Centre is pleased to advise that we are an approved vaccination provider for the COVID-19 vaccines. We are happy to help provide COVID-19 immunisation for our local area and wider community.
Checking when you can receive your COVID-19 vaccine
To find out when you are eligible to receive the vaccine:
- Click Here
- Complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Checker.
This will tell you which phase of the rollout you are in.
Booking your COVID-19 vaccination appointment
When it is your turn to get vaccinated, you can call us on 8285 8888 to book your appointments to get your first and second doses of the vaccine.
Alternatively, you can REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE. We will contact you to book an appointment.
Getting ready for your appointment
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment:
- if you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
- if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
- if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
- if you are in quarantine.
If you have had another vaccine in the 14 days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment, please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
If you cannot make it to your vaccination appointment, please contact us to arrange a new appointment.
Patient Fact Sheet
Patient factsheet developed by the Australian Government Department of Health: